Monday, July 6, 2015

soal soal bahasa inggris

1.      A: Where were you born?
B: .....
a.       I were born in Jamaika.                 d. I was born in 1980.
b.      I were born on May 13, 1980.      e. I was born on May 13, 1980.
c.       I was born in Jamaika.
2.       This is Burhan... brother is a doctor.
a.       His                         d. Mine
b.      My                         e. Him
c.       Her
The following dialogue is for guestion no. 8-10.
Gita : Are you new here?
Sari      : Yup. My name is Gita.
Gita : I'm Gita. Where are you from?
Sari      : I'm from Netherland. By the way, Where is the principal's room?
Gita : Let me take you there, but I need to have lunch first.
3.       Where does the conversation take place?
a.       at school                d. at home
b.      at principal room   e. at canteen
c.       at restaurant
4.       Wulan and Sindy are playing with... friends.
a.       they                       d. him
b.      their                       e. he
c.       I. them
5.      What is Sari's nationallity?
a.       Dutch        d. Holland
b.      Deutch      e. Hollish
c.       Deustch
6.      Dara    : Can you come to my house tomorrow? I'll have a house warming party.
Desi     :
a.       Sure, I'd love too.
b.      The party is tomorrow.
c.       Your house is warm.
d.      You can't go there.
e.       I can't help you.
7.       Heni will cancel her promise of coming to Sean's house because her mother is sick. What should she say to Sean?
a.       Thanks God, my mother is sick.
b.      I'm sorry to hear about my mother.
c.       I'm afraid I can't come to your house. My mother is sick.
d.      Hopefully, my mother will get better soon.
e.       Congratulation, Sean!
8.       Rendy : I got an accident this morning.
 Lukman : Really? ...
a.       I'm sorry to hear that.
b.      What can I do for you.
c.       I'll gone there.
d.      I'm happy to hear that.
e.       I'm sorry I didn't see it.
9.      Susi : I'm not sure that I can pass the test.
Citra : ......
a.       That's shame.
b.      Hopefully, you can.
c.       Certainly.
d.      Congratulation.
e.       Yes, you are.
10.  Jenny : Can you help me please?
Reza : .....
Jenny : Let's carry this heavy table over there.
a.       Of course, let me get you some drink.
b.      Sorry, I'm quite busy right now.
c.       No, thanks.
d.      Do you want me to get you something?
e.       Sure. What can I do for you?
11.  Father : Don't touchthe wire, Son! You'll get shocked.
Son      : Sorry, Dad. I didn't realize it.
The underlined sentence shows that ...
a.       Father warns his son not to make hin shock.
b.      Father asks his son to get him a wire.
c.       Father tells his son to try the wire.
d.      Father warns his son not to have any contact with the connected wire.
e.       Father asks his son to touch the wire.
How to charge mobile phone battery
Prepare your: hand phone and battery charger
Steps:
o   Connect the charger to your hand phone.
o   Wait until the battery icon appears on the scren.
o   Charge the battery approximately 2 hours oruntil the battery icon indictes that the bttery is fully charged.
12.   What will appear when we charge our mobile phone?
a.       Screen saver
b.      Battery image
c.       Start-up icon
d.      Flash light
e.       Message notice
13.  How long is needed for the battery to get best charge?
a.       Two hours maximum
b.      Two hours minimum
c.       Less than two hours
d.      More than two hours
e.       For about two hours
14.   What is the main purpose of the producere above?
a.       To show how to make cucumber juice.
b.      To give information how to make ice cucumber.
c.       To show the use of cucumber juice.
d.      To serve the cucumber juice.
e.       To give information how to keep the cucumber.
15.  What is taken from the green cucumber?
a.       Its pulp     
b.      Its skin
c.       Its tip
d.      Its water
e.       Its seed
Reading text for number 4-6
In the middle of a bright, I planned to have lunch in a new restaurant. I drove along to West road at a reasonable speed.
About fifty meters before the crossroads, a pedestrian who was walking on the pavement suddenlyran across the road in front of my car. I was so surprised that I had to swerveto avoid the pedestrian. I crashed into a car which was parked by side of the road.
Fortunatelly, the pedestrian wasn't injured, but I had a bad cut on my face because my head hit the wind screen. I had forgotten to put on my seatbelt. An ambulance took me to the hospital where I had to have five-stiches and took a rest for some hours.
There was lot of damage to my car, the wind screen was broken and the bodywork was badly dented. I was interviewed by the police in the hospital.
16.  The writer got panic because ...
a.       a pedestrian was hit by a car
b.      a pedestrian ran into his car
c.       a pedestrian had a bad cut on her head
d.      a pedestrian suddenly ran across the road
e.       he saw a pedestrian walking to cross the road
17.   When Angga ... Anwar, he was riding a bike.
a.       meets
b.      met
c.       was meeting
d.      has meet
e.       is meeting
18.  Hana was typing a letter when I ... her.
a.       seen
b.      saw
c.       See
d.      have seen
e.       was seeing
19.   We usually spend our time at home on Sunday. However, we ... the whole day at the beach last Sunday.
a.       Spend
b.      will spend
c.       spent
d.      have spent
e.       had spent
20.   Firman : I went to your house yesterday, but you were not at home. Where were you?
 Lena   : Perhaps, I ... at the Mall at that time.
a.       am
b.      were
c.       was
d.      will be

e.       am going to be

1 comment:

  1. Harrah's Resort Atlantic City - Mapyro
    View Harrah's Resort Atlantic City (www.caesars.com) location in 안성 출장마사지 New 공주 출장마사지 Jersey, 강원도 출장안마 United States, 천안 출장샵 revenue, industry and 동두천 출장샵

    ReplyDelete